Wednesday, 12 February, 2020
IT Program Manager
The Customer Experience Manager (CXM) is in charge of leading the design, execution, and delivery of a best-in-class Customer Experience for clients enterprise access control division. The Customer Experience Manager for these services is accountable for working directly with leadership to develop the Enterprise strategy for all customer interactions and driving the development of service adoption as well as assisting with the development of the Customer Experience department's overall strategy execution. Candidate will be expected to partner with functional areas, service providers, and sponsor counterparts to drive customer experience results within the scope of accountabilities. Individual will be responsible for working closely with both internal teams and our customers, to quickly and effectively promote services, track requirements, and resolve issues. You will have the opportunity to work in a cross-functional capacity with other service providers and to promote a culture of continuously improving client services and lead the experience where Enterprise services become the preferred choice for the customer. PRIMARY JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Strong IT background and solid communication skills. Candidate will be expected to brief customers and recommend Enterprise solutions for access control requirements. Work closely with the potential consumers to assist them with adoption, integration, and usage of the enterprise services. Determine the services they need, how they can use it, resolve integration and technical challenges. Work in coordination with architects and technical experts to become the conduit between consumers and developers and resolve integration challenges. Partner with internal IT resources to achieve agreed upon services/products/processes. Support daily CXM operations by monitoring support channels to ensure exemplary and timely response. Support the CXM team in working to address and resolve client issues, either through direct, personal action or by promoting quick and results-driven collaboration with other relevant parties. Work with the sponsor lead and team members to identify areas for process improvementsthereby, leading the team on correcting/optimizing these areas quickly and efficiently. Assist with the creation, implementation, and training of client experience best practices and playbooks. Gather and assess customer feedback to aid in tracking and reporting key client experience metrics. Develop cohesive recommendations to functional areas based on feedback. Partner with functional areas to implement recommendations. Partner with sponsor lead to develop marketing strategy and collateral related to Customer Experience improvements, ensuring that customers recognize and value exceptional products and service offerings.
TS/SCI with Poly
1. Demonstrated experience in developing program plans, resource requirements, and schedules to achieve Program goals.
2. Demonstrated experience working across organizational boundaries to deliver large scale enterprise services.
3. Demonstrated experience implementing streamline processes and procedures for established programs.
4. Demonstrated experience with project management, to include project management processes and project management life cycle/control gates.
5. Demonstrated experience with technical integration projects requiring technical depth and skills.
6. Demonstrated experience with developing, drafting and presenting program documentation to effectively communicate with implementers, architects, senior leadership, and customer stakeholders (e.g., meeting materials, Concept of Operations, Implementation Plans) and the tools leveraged to produce appropriate artifacts.
1. Project Manager Professional (PMP) Certification.
2. Demonstrated experience and/or knowledge of Identity, Credential and Access Management (ICAM) practices and standards.
3. Experience with large-scale enterprise programs and Mission Oriented Access Control.
4. Demonstrated experience identifying the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
5. Demonstrated experience planning and scheduling, to include experience in developing program plans, resource requirements, and schedules to achieve Program goals.
(and one more that can't be listed here)