Wednesday, 12 June, 2019
IT Program Manager
The Customer is seeking a Program Manager to support business operations transition and innovation within the Customer’s cloud-based environments. The Program Manager will work with multiple projects within the Customer’s production, development, and test environments, and will additionally work on the development and refinement of strategic systems planning, business information planning, and cost analysis for the Customer’s technical systems.
The Program Manager is expected to have an understanding of the big data challenge. The Program Manager will work in a mixed technical environment and maintain productivity when switching between projects, business processes, and/or technologies. The Program Manager is expected to be familiar with the Amazon Web Services environment and market place and have skills in pricing models and cloud design principles. The Program Manager must communicate with development and O&M teams within and externally to the Customer and outside organizations.
TS/SCI with Poly
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience performing the full range of program and project management activities, including oral and written communications and formal programmatic documentation.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience planning and executing end-to-end multi-tier applications with very large datasets in the Amazon Web Services Elastic Cloud Computing (AWS/EC2) environment.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience as a software or systems team leader in an IT Enterprise environment.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience performing program management tasks related to security solutions including: authorization, authentication, encryption, and certification and accreditation (C&A).
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with security policy (technical, personnel, and facilities), legal requirements, and consulting and recommending potential cyber security solutions to clients.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with cloud-based storage technologies, to include Amazon Web Services Elastic Cloud Computing (AWS, EC2) environments.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience, familiarity, and adroitness developing agile project schedules.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and end-to-end cost analysis for projects ensuring systems being developed comply with business and technical requirements.
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing costing projections utilizing Amazon Web Services pricing models and cloud design principles.