Wednesday, 12 June, 2019
The Customer is seeking a Systems Engineer to support business operations transition and innovation within the Customer’s cloud-based environments. The Systems Engineer will work with multiple projects within the Customer’s production, development, and test environments, and will additionally work on the development and refinement of strategic systems planning, business information planning, and cost analysis for the Customer’s technical systems.
The Systems Engineer must have an understanding of the big data challenge. The Systems Engineer will work in a mixed technical environment and maintain productivity when switching between projects, business processes, and/or technologies. The Systems Engineer is expected to be familiar with the Amazon Web Services environment and market place and have skills in pricing models and cloud design principles. The Systems Engineer must communicate with development and O&M teams within and externally to the Customer and outside organization.
TS/SCI with Poly
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience in the design, development, and implementation of secure mobile computer and communications platforms.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience in systems administration for large networks.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Windows network tools and operating systems and the Microsoft Azure (Hyper-V) virtualization platform.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with network topologies and protocols.
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience identifying, evaluating, and defining solutions and procedures to improve processes and system workflows.
2. Demonstrated on the job experience supporting multi-tenant environments supporting operations.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with automation and integration of emerging technologies.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with system monitoring and performance related reporting.