Saturday, 08 June, 2019
We are seeking an experienced Systems Analyst, who under minimal direction, performs as a fully experienced Data Manager. As a Systems Analyst, your primary responsibilities will be to lead the extraction, transform and load team (ETL), and be the data manager. You will lead the team while being able to identify, create, track, analyze, verify, document, and manage the data and data processes. You will also, engage with the project stakeholders, at all levels throughout the division and with other groups, lead bi-monthly and weekly meetings, and prioritize the tasks, while taking into consideration the varying degrees of requirements in coordination with the other teams to provide the highest quality work products.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
• Must be able to communicate effectively with customers
• Strong written and oral communication skills to produce guidelines and direction
• Ability to evaluate progress and information to ensure timelines are progressing as expected
• Research analysis skills to effectively utilize the management tools for tracking and ensuring they are knowledgeable on all aspects of data
• Managing multiple workflows to include daily, bi-monthly, longer-term activities, on-going and time sensitive meetings, or tasks within the project/program
• Working closely with the Division Chief, Branch Chiefs, and cross divisions to define and document potential future requirements.
• Possess expertise in briefing presentations, regarding current and new work for the Division as requirements evolve
• Serving as a focal point for new data to ingest into the analyst tool, communicating across the division, and working with other teams to reach the goals
TS/SCI with Poly
• 4-7 years of demonstrated ability to multitask, as this team serves multiple projects and must be able to juggle multiple quickly changing priorities with ease
• 4-7 years of demonstrated experience with requirements analysis
• 4-7 years of demonstrated experience in building and maintaining strong working relationships with users, stakeholders, and development teams
• Demonstrated experience in SDLC