This position is in support of a series of highly-visible mission applications. The Candidate must have Full Life Cycle front-end user interface (UI) and backend application development experience in a Java Agile development environment.
In this role you would integrate software with existing systems, develop in a team environment, and assist with tier 3/4 support to operations staff along with meeting project schedules. You will analyze user needs and develop software solutions in an Agile, Sprint, and Jira environment. You will design software or customize existing software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. You will convert project specifications and statements of problems and procedures to detailed logical work flows for coding. Additionally, this role would work with the operations staff to understand problems with the software, assist in resolving them, and resolve customer complaints with the software and respond to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
Additional duties include:
• Unit test, and assistance in quality assurance of custom applications in Java and Apache Tomcat (where necessary)
TS/SCI with Poly
• 8+ years of experience
• Must have full lifecycle application development experience
• Must be able to integrate software with existing systems
• Must have strong development experience with JAVA
• Strong oral and written communications skills required
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Ability to provide on-call operational support
• Demonstrated ability to prepare and brief comprehensive project documentation (requirements, system design, interface control documents, security, etc.)
• LDAP/PKI experience a plus
• Demonstrated experience with some of the following: Web services, XML, MySQL, Oracle, UNIX, Linux, Redhat Linux, J2SE, Powershell, SOAP, Rest, Eclipse, SQL Developer, SQL, Apache Maven, Apache Tomcat
• Cloud experience a plus (C2S, AWS, Azure)