Sunday, 14 April, 2019
The Sponsor is in need of a SME level SharePoint Developer. This support includes improvements to web applications and systems that interface or work in conjunction with other customer systems.
Specific requirements include:
• Provide Microsoft SharePoint application development services, not limited to: requirements analysis, design, development, maintenance, application migration (version), data migration, product upgrades/integration services, and testing.
• Perform in accordance with customer security and information management standards.
• Analyze requirements against both existing capabilities (re-use) and identify the need for new tools/technologies when satisfying customer requirements.
• Perform technical evaluations on new technologies and tools and provide a written report when requested by customer.
• Provide web master support to customer web sites to include update of site content as directed by customer.
• Pursue/employ Sponsor approved state of the art technology to enhance automated web publishing and site management.
• Provide daily content and link reviews to ensure data/link integrity is maintained on customer web sites.
• Provide technical guidance, suggesting improvements/changes to processes, graphical design, logical design, and information content of customer web sites.
• Provide technical guidance to identify and resolve design issues that may impact usability or performance of web developed systems.
• Provide web site design and programming.
• Provide web-enabled database support.
• Analyze business requirements and design specifications for application development supporting customer functional areas.
• Test, debug, and refine the computer software to produce the required product.
• Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
• Enhance customer web sites to reduce operating time or improve efficiency where possible.
TS/SCI with Poly
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience as a SharePoint Developer on large site collections or experience developing complex SharePoint solutions to satisfy design objectives.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience in the area of custom web development with particular experience using SharePoint as a data store.
4. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with commercial web authoring tools including Adobe Dreamweaver and Microsoft SharePoint Designer.
5. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with the Adobe suite of graphics including Photoshop and Fireworks.
6. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with system/software engineering methodologies.
7. Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
8. Demonstrated on-the-job experience updating and maintaining end-user access to SharePoint sites.
1. Demonstrated on-the-job experience exhibiting written and oral communication skills.
2. Demonstrated on-the-job experience working independently, without close supervision, on a wide range of projects.
3. Demonstrated on-the-job experience working collaboratively with subject matter experts and other technical experts.