As a member of a small team, you will work with intelligence analysts to develop daily and more in-depth publications used by senior policymakers in the IC. Responsible for independently editing, designing, and managing the contents of the finished multimedia intelligence publications and posting to appropriate websites.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in English, writing, marketing, communications, or journalism; 6 years of related experience; or a Masters with 4 years of experience; an Associates with 8 years of experience.
• 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, publishing, communications or related fields.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills; excellent proofreading skills [NOTE: writing samples might be required as part of the hiring process.]
• Ability to translate and communicate complex analysis using accurate, concise, and effective writing
• Experience working with content management systems
• Minimum of 2 years of experience using Desktop Publishing, basic graphics techniques, Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop, Hypertext Markup Language (HTML), Extensible Markup Language (XML), and Microsoft Office Suite (Intermediate Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Knowledge of best practices with writing engaging content
• Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented
• Flexible, positive self-starter and team player with creative abilities.
• Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, multi-task and work under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills, especially when dealing with other contractors, customers, and senior executives
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as professional demeanor
• Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Google Docs, Sheets, Slides.
• Understanding of Section 508 accessibility requirements
• ITIL Foundation Certification
• DoD 8570 Certification