The candidate will support our client with design, creation, deployment, and maintenance of multiple web sites.
TS/SCI with Poly
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and integrating multiple data sources to provide customized Dashboards for senior management and government clients.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Framework, high availability, and enterprise infrastructure.
• Experience with Dojo and jQuery UI
• Demonstrated experience with Tomcat web server.
• Demonstrated experience with database tools such as MySQL.
• Previous hands-on experience as a SharePoint Developer (2016, 2013, 2010)
• Knowledge of SharePoint in general, maintaining large lists, libraries.
• Knowledge of SharePoint designer, InfoPath, and SSRS Report Designer
• Demonstrated experience creating secure applications systems utilizing IC security guidelines and utilizing Customer Authentication and Authorization systems.
• Demonstrated experience utilizing DEVOPs tools such as a version control system (Github preferred, Subversion OK)
• Knowledge of WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal