• BA/BS and 7 plus years of web content administration experience
• Provide managing/performing website editorial activities including gathering and researching information that enhances the value of the site
• Administer internet/intranet infrastructure, including components such as web, file transfer protocol (FTP), news and mail servers.
• Collaborate with web developers to create and operate internal and external web sites, or to manage projects, such as e-marketing campaigns.
• Collaborate with development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve usability issues.
• Install or configure web server software or hardware to ensure that directory structure is well defined, logical, secure, and that files are named properly.
• Develop web site performance metrics.
• Set up or maintaining monitoring tools on web servers or web sites.
• Check and analyze operating systems or application log files regularly to verify proper system performance.
• Perform user testing or usage analyses to determine web sites’ effectiveness or usability.
• Evaluate testing routines or procedures for adequacy, sufficiency, and effectiveness.
• Determine sources of web page or server problems, and taking action to correct such problems
Recommend web site improvements and developing budgets to support recommendations.
• Document installation or configuration procedures to allow maintenance and repetition.