• Provide Subject Matter Expertise (SME) with Oracle applications and their transformation to a C2s environment.
• Work closely with customers to define requirements, implement business logic and refine applications.
• Provide oversight and strategic direction in the development enterprise and system Architecture, documentation, and governance.
TS/SCI with Poly
• At least 10 years experience in software development, database administration, and/or related field
• At least 6 years of experience SQL, PL/SQL, DDL and DML Strong experience with Oracle and PL/SQL backend development.
• 3+ years of experience with cloud migration solutions and hybrid cloud management solutions.
• 4+ years of in-depth experience on system disaster recovery/COOP and backup solution engineering, implementation, and operation management.
• Extensive knowledge of/experience with DBMS Job Control Language (JCL), access methods, performance tuning, device allocation, validation checks, organization, security, documentation and statistical methods;
• 4+ years of in-depth experience in VMWare or other virtualization technologies.
• Successful track record in providing technical leadership in delivering architecture, engineering, and operation services.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and integrating multiple data sources to provide customized Dashboards for senior management and government clients.
• Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Framework, high availability, and enterprise infrastructure.
• Demonstrated experience with build tools such as Maven, Ant; Source control Git; xUnit testing frameworks Junit; and Continuous Integration servers Jenkins.
• Demonstrated experience creating secure applications systems utilizing IC security guidelines and utilizing Customer Authentication and Authorization systems.
• Demonstrated experience designing, configuring, and maintaining the Information Technology Infrastructure associated with an IT system hosted in the C2S environment.
• Demonstrated experience reviewing and assessing impact of proposed scope changes to future architectures. Experience accrediting IT systems under the ICD 503 Certification and Accreditation Process.
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Strong public speaking skills and professional demeanor required.
• Ability to create original documentation; experienced in creating Architectural Diagrams.
• Extensive experience producing database-related documentation such as administration policies, procedures, standards and guidelines
• Ability to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job; Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel.
• ITIL Foundation Certification
• AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials
• PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
• VMware Certified Professional
• Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
• Professional Scrum Developer