Monday, 11 February, 2019
Sponsor seeks a Project Integrator who will support efforts to gather and communicate requirements relating to building internet capabilities that advance the analytic mission. The successful candidate will work on multiple requirements and work to flexible priorities. This person will be working in a change management environment and will need to be process-oriented, conceptually driven, and think strategically. The individual will work collaboratively in a policy and technical setting.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Identify and understand Sponsor use cases with regard to building internet capabilities.
• Translate use cases into technical requirements, assist with prioritization, and communicate them to enterprise service providers.
• Track requirements status and communicate regularly to Sponsor management.
• Develop and maintain an easily accessible repository of requirements and other relevant documentation.
• Serve as a key resource for coordinating meetings and schedules between representatives from the Sponsor and Sponsor’s service providers.
• Support development of agendas and facilitation of meetings to ensure attendees stay on topic.
• Document actions from meetings and take ownership and action of tasks that are assigned, following the tasks to the point of completion, ensuring the responses are provided by deadlines established.
• Assist with creating talking points and presentations for senior level meetings and briefings as necessary.
TS/SCI with Poly
1. Demonstrated experience (within the past 3 years) working with users to define technology needs and documenting user needs as formal technology requirements.
2. Demonstrated experience (within the past 3 years) translating user needs into requirements for technologists.
3. Demonstrated experience (within the past 3 years) with requirements management.
4. Demonstrated experience (within the past 3 years) using JIRA project management software.
5. Demonstrated experience preparing and reviewing documentation, developing and delivering presentations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
6. Demonstrated strong coordination and collaboration skills with ability to work successfully across organizational boundaries.
1. Demonstrated experience working in an all-source analytic environment.
2. Demonstrated experience or knowledge of analytic mission needs and operations.
3. Demonstrated experience with collaboration tools and portal technologies (i.e. MS SharePoint, wikis, blogs).
4. Demonstrated experience with customer service skills. Ability to work and communicate at various levels (i.e. amongst peers, technical and mission partners, management, and executive level customers).
5. Demonstrated experience testing end-to-end requirements in applications for operational deployment.
6. Demonstrated experience with problem resolution to include organizing and structuring solutions to complex problems. This includes working knowledge of project management techniques to plan projects, meet objectives, develop contingencies, and produce schedules.