Thursday, 06 December, 2018
The Customer is looking for an energetic, creative resource with a proven track record of successful technical project implementation. The Candidate must excel working within a team, showing a willingness to learn new technologies and demonstrating initiative. High performing candidates will be positively challenged as they interact with highly talented technical peers and a forward leaning leadership team.
This is an exciting phase for the Sponsor's Organization as we transition both the Mission Partner and the Sponsors Partners to a whole new paradigm for access control and policy authoring. Recent investments in Sponsor's Organization now leverage state of the art solutions using real industry standards hosted in a cloud environment.
Specifically the programmer’s primary duty is to work with the Sponsor's partners to code, test, and deploy digital policies that provide access control to the Mission Partner’s and Sponsors Partners data, systems, and services. Additionally, the Candidate will work with the software development team for improvements and new capabilities / features to the digital policy management infrastructure which includes a user interface; workflow; policy and metadata storage, discovery, and access control testing.
TS/SCI with Poly
1. Demonstrated experience developing and testing software (language immaterial).
2. Demonstrated experience developing on Linux operating systems.
3. Demonstrated experience with the Eclipse development environment.
4. Demonstrated experience with source code repositories (e.g. github).
5. Knowledge of Boolean logic as it relates to software (e.g. AND, OR, NOT, nesting).
6. Demonstrated experience with functional set theory concepts (e.g. any-of-all, any-of-any).
7. Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Excel.
1. Demonstrated experience with software deployments in the Sponsor’s environment.
2. Demonstrated experience with Access Management services.
3. Demonstrated experience identifying, recommending, and implementing continuous improvement approaches within teams, processes, or technology.
4. Demonstrated experience with Gradle, AWS S3, Java, Certificates, Virtualized environments, Junit Testing.